To help a tattooist understand your idea it's always best to have a consultation with them prior to getting your tattoo. Consultations are free of charge and appointments are preferred.
If you have researched your tattoo idea and already have some reference materials, bring them to the studio to show an artist, or email them to the studio at email@example.com. A visual reference helps both the client and artist to fully understand the requirements of the job and will allow my team to discuss all of the elements and provide their creative recommendations.
DEPOSITS, RATES & DESIGNS
A deposit paid prior to your first sitting ensures the appointment is secured. We work closely and continuously with the client to ensure they are 100% satisfied with their tattoo design prior to the tattoo being done.
Appointments are made in person with a non-refundable deposit paid at the time of the booking. We require notice if you wish to make changes to your appointment date or time no later than 48 hours before your appointment time.
Our hourly rate varies but on average $120 per hour. Shop minimum charge is $60 per sitting.
In Colorado it is against the law to tattoo a person under the age of 16. Here at Small Mountain Tattoo we will not tattoo anyone UNDER 18 years of age. Please do not be offended if we ask you for I.D. when booking an appointment.
AFTERCARE - CARING FOR YOUR NEW TATTOO
You've spent time and money getting new ink and you love it! It's important to ensure you care for it so you'll continue loving it for many years to come.
- Rinse your tattoo twice daily with warm soapy water, avoiding perfumed soaps and shower gels for a week or two after having your tattoo -
- When drying your tattoo remember to pat the area gently, avoiding rubbing and harsh drying
- Tattoos can be itchy so avoid scratching them instead if you must relieve the irritation, try gently patting the area -
- NEVER pick or scratch your tattoo. Using clean hands, we recommend applying Platinum Rose Aftercare Ointment (available at the studio) to your tattoo and the surrounding area. If you do this regularly you will find that very little scabs develop and itching is kept to a minimum
- Direct sun, chlorinated pools, saunas, sun beds, prolonged soaking, scratching or picking and clothing that may stick or rub
- Looking after your new tattoo is extremely important and with the right aftercare you should have no problems! If you follow our advice you will ensure a clean, safe, infection free tattoo.
Looking for a special present that lasts longer than that dodgy knitted jumper or the bottle of booze you were thinking about buying? Small Mountain Tattoo Gift Vouchers, available in store only, are an ideal gift.
Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, can be used as a deposit or towards the cost of a tattoo. Vouchers are available in any amount above the value of $60.00.
Contact us for more info!